Recently I was nominated by two lovely ladies for a blog award. No idea how the award thing works, but yay I love winning! First by Miss Marie for (I think) a Versatile Blog...err thingy (award? nominee? etc??) and secondly by miss Cynthia for the Kreativ Blog award.
I'm not quite sure why you nominate someone (does someone actually win??) so what I'm going to do is give my awesome 7 facts about me and then "tag" people instead. Because everyone is a winner in my book! ^_~
Why I'm awesome:
1. I have a cruel/crude/sarcastic sense of humor. Please don't take me seriously with the whole 7 "Awesome" Facts About Me. It's all in jest.
2. My real name is Madaleine, but I prefer to go by Maddie.
3. I was born in Hawaii and moved away when I was 2 and have not been back since! /: I have since lived in Cali (aka California) and live up in Norcal where we say "hella".
4. I fix computers, phones, and iPods for a living. I <3 being a technician! It's so much fun! I am also an avid Apple fanatic! Mac > PC (sorry to offend)
5. I am hella proud to call myself hapa (a hawaiian term for those with mixed races, mainly asian and another race). Wanna guess what I am? ;D
6. I am pretty darn nerdy. Like anime, video games, LOTR, Harry Potter, lurking on the internet, I did Speech and Debate all 4 years of my high school.... kinda nerd. BTW totally been loving The Legend of Korra! To all those who know what that is...you are awesome!
7. My idols are Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn, Steve Jobs, and Jonathan Ives (told you, Apple fanatic!). That being said I am torn with my feelings for Coco as she was a strong supporter of the Nazi party (bet you didn't know that!)
Alright on with the tagging then...
I'm actually a little shy in this regard...which may sound silly, so I'm going to tag one person who is actually a best friend in real life who has just started a blog Mrs. Ballin' herself!
AND SERIOUSLY TO ANYONE WHO READS THIS AND WANTS TO DO IT TO.....DOOOO ITTT! & let me know if you want me to tag you in the post and I will!
Here's some more pics with my awesome friends and brother and cat!